Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Richie's Lost Book




I collect lost things!
Yes, things that were lost, forgotten, or abandoned by other people.
Things that tell you a story with no words.

For example, I like the story about a portion of a love letter that someone left behind when the love ended or the story of the lost baby shoe that the baby dropped when he was discovering the movement of his feet.

My most recent find was this little book. It really tells me a story.
I love this little piece of art.
I hope that it inspired you as much as it did to me.
Now, it is the centerpiece of my collection of lost things.

Me gusta coleccionar cosas perdidas!
Sí, cosas que fueron perdidas, olvidadas o abandonadas por otros.
Cosas que te cuenten una historia sin palabras.

Por ejemplo, me gusta la historia contada por un pedazo de carta de amor que alguien tiro cuando el amor se acabó o la historia del zapato de bebe perdido cuando el bebe descubría el movimiento de sus pies.

Mi más reciente adquisición es este pequeño libro. Esta pequeña pieza realmente cuenta una maravillosa historia.

Me encanta esta hermosa obra de arte.
Espero que les inspire tanto como a mí.
Ahora será la pieza central de mi colección de cosas perdidas.




No comments: