Friday, January 22, 2010

New Member of the Bestiario Book

There has been really unusual weather in Los Angeles. Rainy days, long and gray rainy days. I am not used to this kind of weather.
The rain keeps me inside the house more time that I would like. However, it is not all bad; I am using my time at home to catch up with my drawing. Recently my dear Moleskines have been a little abandoned.

Hemos tenido un clima no muy común en Los Angeles. Días lluviosos, largos y grises días lluviosos. Siendo sincera, no estoy acostumbrada a este tipo de clima.
La lluvia me ha mantenido en casa por más tiempo del que me gustaría. Sin embargo, no es totalmente malo; mi tiempo en casa lo uso para dibujar un poco. Ya que recientemente mis queridos moleskines habían estado un poco abandonados.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the texture in this moleskine picture. Keep up the good work!!