Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fish Flying Over My Head

Sometimes I have unforgettable dreams. One of those nights I dreamt about transparent fish flying all over my home town. It was such a vivid feeling that even now I still remember the strong sensation of looking at them. Dreams always bring me something: a message, a prediction or a warning. This particular dream brought me hope to pass through some difficult times.
What an incredible and powerful dream!

Algunas veces tengo sueños inolvidables. Una de esas noches soñé con peces transparentes volando sobre la ciudad. Verlos me provocó una impresión tan fuerte que aún hoy puedo recordar con mucha vivacidad esas imágenes. Siempre he creído que mis sueños traen mensajes o predicciones y ése en particular me brindó esperanza y ayuda durante tiempos difíciles en mi vida.
Increíble sueño!

No comments: