Monday, March 9, 2009

Seahorse


Last Friday, I went to see a silver jewelry exhibition from Taxco, Mexico. It was wonderful. Most of the works were from Antonio Pineda, but I saw other artists' designs too. I made a sketch of one of the things that I wanted to remember. A seahorse brooch by Salvador Teran.

Charcoal on paper

El pasado viernes fui a ver una exhibición de plateria mexicana de Taxco, México. La majoria del trabajo pertenecía a Antonio Pineda pero pude ver algunos diseños de otros artistas. Y para no olvidar algunas de las cosas que vi, hice algunos dibujos. Este es un broche de Salvador Teran.

2 comments:

Studioayse said...

Hi dear, I have seen the video of his pieces. They were very impressive. I was expecting to see more traditional jewelry but I've learned that his style was very modern. by the way this sketch is perfect!!

Belen Art said...

Thank you ,

It was a really interesting visit to the museum.
I am sure that you would enjoy it as I did.

Hugs
Belen