Tuesday, April 27, 2010

San Francisco Visit II


My first visit to San Francisco was a terrible experience, because of my personal mode, but this last visit was wonderful. A lot to see, so much to enjoy, every corner was full of fabulous surprises.
So much to see and so little time!

Puedo recordar perfectamente que mi primera visita a San Fransisco fue casi miserable, pero toda la culpa fue de mi estado emocional. Esta última visita es una historia totalmente diferente; todo fue increible. En cada esquina me encontre con increibles sorpresas.
Tanto que ver y con tan poco tiempo!

Buildings, buildings, buildings!

Unexpected lunch guest

What a view!

Visiting SF MoMa

Bart Exit

No Turn on Red

Delicious Dinner!

Waiting for the Bart

Art at the Airport


Little video about San Francisco

2 comments:

Studioayse said...

I love all of the pictures, but my favorite is the video. It is so fun and the music is perfect for it!! hugs,ayse

Belen Art said...

Thanks Ayse,

I had a wonderful time with you!
San Francisco was so much fun this time with you.

Thanks!!!!!