Saturday, September 12, 2009

I was featured in a beautiful german blog


Lucky me!!!
I was featured in notizbuchblog.de.  
This kind of thing really makes my day!
This is a beautiful german blog that is focused on notebooks. It is a lovely place and probably is is better if you know german; unfortunately I don't. But that didn't stop me from enjoying it. 
Please check it out. 


Hace algunos días tuve la suerte de que un blog en Alemania mostrara mis ilustraciones. Este tipo de cosas hacen mi día brillar.
notizbuchblog.de  es un blog muy lindo que habla principalmente de diarios. Creo que lo disfrutaría mas si hablara alemán. Desafortunadamente no lo hablo, pero existen traductores online.

5 comments:

Charly said...

Felicidades en tu feature!!

Belen Art said...

Gracias Charly!!

Anonymous said...

uh... bookmarked .

Karla said...

Hi Belencita!!

I really love visiting your blog, it's a pleasure,I can see your great art for long time, I spend hours and hours enjoying and catch a lot of inspiration with your work.

Today, you inspired me to practice my english, so excuse me if it isn't perfect, I'm only an english basic student jeje. With your words inspired too that I need belive in me, my dreams and enjoy the things that I do, so then, maybe others can do it with my work.

I want draw now, I'm not a professional or an design student, and long time ago I don't try to do this, but my inspiration came seeing your pictures.

I'm very happy to see that your art is helping to decorate others bloggs, it's a great new!!

At last, maybe you can do your own workbook if you want help the environment, you can buy excellent papers in some kind of lumen, and blind it, just like you want.

Let me hear you soon, best wishes from México City!! :):)

Belen Art said...

Thank you so much, my sweet Karla!

It is wonderful to hear from you. I am really happy to know that you like my work. Better yet, I am please to hear that my work inspires you.

I cannot wait to see your drawings and all your work. We all know that you are a really talented person. Really, I can't wait to see what you do.

I promise you that the next time I visit Mexico I will call you.

All the best for you,
Belen